Keeping Your Flame Eternal!
Wednesday, September 24 & Sunday, October 1, 2017 Message By: Austin Tialavea "Keeping Your Flame Eternal!" ETERNAL: (adj) lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning. “When Moses came down Mount Sinai carrying the two stone tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant, he wasn’t aware that his face had become radiant because he had spoken to the Lord.” Exodus 34:29 NLT
1. CONSTANTLY FUEL YOUR FIRE!! DAILY DEVOTIONS “Then all the people of Israel approached him, and Moses gave them all the instructions the Lord had given him on Mount Sinai.” Exodus 34:32 NLT “Joshua then read to them all the blessings and curses Moses had written in the Book of Instruction. Every word of every command that Moses had ever given was read to the entire assembly of Israel…” Joshua 8:34-35 NLT SERVING “Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;”. Romans 12:10-11 NKJV FERVENT: (adj) having or displaying a passionate intensity (hot, burning, or glowing) 2. YOU CAN’T JUST RELY ON THE ORIGINAL FIREWOOD!! “As they sat down to eat, he took the bread and blessed it. Then he broke it and gave it to them. Suddenly, their eyes were opened, and they recognized him. And at that moment he disappeared!” Luke 24:30-31 NLT • HAVE ACACIA WOOD TYPE FAITH!! “Have the people make an Ark of acacia wood—a sacred chest 45 inches long, 27 inches wide, and 27 inches high.” Exodus 25:10 NLT 3. POSITION YOURSELF TO BE FULLY CONSUMED BY GOD’S FIRE!!
“He went in alone and shut the door behind him and prayed to the Lord. Then he lay down on the child’s body, placing his mouth on the child’s mouth, his eyes on the child’s eyes, and his hands on the child’s hands. And as he stretched out on him, the child’s body began to grow warm again!”
2 Kings 4:33-34 NLT LIVING IN TUNE Life Group Questions:
1) How long have you been a believer?? What keeps you coming back for more??
2) Would you consider yourself as enthusiastic as you were when first receiving Christ?? Why or Why not??
3) Do you have “Acacia Wood” type faith?? Or is your spirit easily affected when you’re let down, faced with defeat or you are told “No” etc...?? Share Thoughts.
4) Be brave and share a testimony or story that would always reignite that fire in you, a reminder that brings encouragement.
5) How would you like to be remembered?? Think Eternal!!