Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the LORD God: “None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done,” says the LORD God.’” (Ezekiel 12:28 NKJV)
“And do this, knowing the time, that NOW it is high time to awake out of sleep; for NOW our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.” (Romans 13:11 NKJV)
5 SHIFTS THAT MUST TAKE PLACE
1. THE NEED OF A FAMILY SHIFT.
Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thought s of his heart was only evil continually. (Genesis 6:5 NKJV)
2. THE NEED OF A HUSBAND SHIFT.
Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch. (Genesis 6:14 NKJV)
3. THE NEED OF A WIFE SHIFT.
So Noah, with his sons, his wife, and his sons’ wives, went into the ark because of the waters of the flood. (Genesis 7:7 NKJV)
4. THE NEED OF A MILLENNIAL SHIFT.
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, “Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.” (Genesis 9:1 KJV)
5. THE NEED OF A CHURCH SHIFT.
And they went into the ark to Noah, two by two, of all flesh in which is the breath of life. So those that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him; and the LORD shut him in. (Genesis 7:15-16 NKJV)
Life Group Discussion:
1. What do you think of all the world issues today and how does that affect your ministering the Gospel?
2. What is your view of your family’s role in today’s society? Do you feel that your family plays a vital role in God’s overall plan? How so?
3. The husband and wife team is under heavy attack by Satan simply because of the major roles they play in the family and the church. Discuss some of the struggles of the husband and the wife and how we can overcome these struggles together.
4. What can we do to partner up with the Millennial generation in hopes of seeding into them for a greater harvest tomorrow?
5. What can you do to contribute to the shifting of the Church in regards to the harvest God will send our way?