“…I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18 NKJV
“The Kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force” Matthew 11:12 NKJV
1. BE ABOUT THE CAUSE OF CHRIST.
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 15:58 NKJV
2. THERE IS NO PERFECT TIME.
“And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:11-12 NKJV
3. THE POWER TO SHIFT COMES FROM OBEDIENCE.
• LIMITED POWER is due to LIMITED OBEDIENCE!
“But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me[a] in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8 NKJV
“And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.” Acts 5:32 NKJV
LIFE GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. Do you feel that you play a vital role in the purpose of the Church? Why or why not?
2. There is an 80/20 ratio where only 20% of Church Attendees actually serve in church. Where do you fall? What can you begin doing now, to actively help in reaching others for Christ?
3. Do you find yourself planning the Father’s business around your life activities or do you plan your life activities around the Father’s business? Share what you can do differently or what you do that helps you prioritize.
4. Do you find yourself wanting to live in the abundance Christ came to give? Is your spiritual growth matching that desire? Stop, Reflect, Repent and take a step towards obedience and watch yourself grow.