Sunday, November 12th, 2017
Message By: Pastor Kent Miyoshi
Series: You Are Blessed!
“BELIEVE YOU ARE BLESSED!”
“God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them…” (Gen. 1:27-28 NASB)
“I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well.” (Psalm 139:14 NASB)
“You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.” (Psalm 139:16 NLT)
YOU WERE BORN BLESSED TO LIVE A BLESSED LIFE
1. PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE BLESSED ARE UNSTOPPABLE!
2. PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE BLESSED LOOK FOR THE BLESSINGS IN THEIR LIFE
“When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.” (Genesis 3:6 NASB)
“Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings.” (Genesis 3:7 NASB)
3. PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE BLESSED, THEY BLESS
“…and God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth…” (Genesis 1:27-28 NASB)
4. PEOPLE WHO ARE BLESSED CANNOT BE CURSED!
“…I have received a command to bless; When He has blessed, then I cannot revoke it.” (Numbers 23:20 NASB)
Life Group Discussion:
1. Do you believe God ALREADY blessed you? Why or why not?
2. If you had absolutely nothing, would you believe you are blessed? Why or why not?
3. Describe how God has blessed you.
4. In what ways will you be a blessing to others; to God; to your church?