Wednesday, February 28th, 2018
Message By: Pastor Bam Lauvao
Series: Built On Purpose
“Built With Joints Pt. 1”
THE ENEMY IS FOUND IN THE JOINTS OF LIFE!
They requested Festus, as a favor to them, to have Paul transferred to Jerusalem, for they were
preparing an ambush to kill him along the way. (Acts 25:3 NIV)
How To Strengthen Life’s Joints:
1. BE FIRM ON KEEPING PROMISES.
A person who promises a gift but doesn’t give it is like clouds and wind that bring no rain. (Proverbs 25:14 NLT)
2. GET OFF THE POPULARITY BANDWAGON.
Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my
goal, I would not be Christ’s servant. (Galatians 1:10 NLT)
3. DO THE RIGHT THING EVEN WHEN NOBODY’S WATCHING.
At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, because of Your righteous judgments. (Psalm 119:62 NKJV)
Life Group Discussion:
1. What are some personal joints in your life that is spiritually healthy? What are some
joints that are spiritually unhealthy and how can you remedy it?
2. Have you broken a promise? What does that communicate to those around you?
3. Discuss how popularity has “spiritually kidnapped” much of society? How has the
bandwagon of society attacked the Christian faith?
4. Do you find it difficult or easy to do the right thing when nobody’s watching? For those
who find it easy, please exhort and encourage the weaker vessels on how we can
uphold doing what is right.