FINANCIAL FOUNDATION II
Sunday, March 11th, 2018
Message By: Austin Tialavea
Series: Building Your Future & Hope
“Financial Foundation (Part 2)"
YOU WERE CREATED TO STEWARD!!
“...GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF YOUR STEWARDSHIP…”
Luke 16:2 NKJV
CREATE A SAVINGS BOND: INVESTING IN THE UNKNOWN!!
“Here’s the lesson: Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home.” Luke 16:9 NLT
“Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you.” Col 3:13 NLT
2. DEPOSIT YOUR TIME, TALENT, AND TREASURE INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!
“Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches?” Luke 16:10-11 NIV
“…And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.” Rev 21:21 NKJV
3. ALWAYS HAVE AN OPEN CHECKINGS ACCOUNT: FOR DAILY HEART CHECKS!!
“for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
Matthew 6:21 NASB
“Now the Pharisees, who were lovers of money, were listening to all these things and were scoffing at Him.” Luke 16:14 NASB
“No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money.” Luke 16:13 NLT
Life Group Questions:
1. If money is so small (considered the least) to God, then why does Jesus talk about it so much throughout his ministry??
2. If God came today and said, “Give an account of your stewardship”. How would you rate yourself in the areas of Time, Talent and Treasures (Finances, Tithes, Offerings etc…)??
3. How can you be better stewards of money??
4. What is your take on Luke 16:13??