Wednesday, October 24th, 2018
Message By: Austin Tialavea
Series: A FRESH MOVE
"Advance Your Move"
ADVANCE: (v) move forward, typically in a PURPOSEFUL way.
“The Lord went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and he provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night.” Exodus 13:21 NLT
“Whenever the cloud lifted from over the sacred tent, the people of Israel would break camp and follow it. And wherever the cloud settled, the people of Israel would set up camp. In this way, they traveled and camped at the Lord’s command wherever he told them to go…” Numbers 9:17-18 NLT
1. FULLY COMMIT TO HIS TRUST AND TIMING!!
“ ...She put the baby in the basket and laid it among the reeds along the bank of the Nile River. The baby’s sister then stood at a distance, watching to see what would happen to him.” Exodus 2:2-4 NLT
“Soon Pharaoh’s daughter came down to bathe in the river, and her attendants walked along the riverbank.” Exodus 2:5 NLT
2. FOCUS ON THE PROMISE, WHILE GOD TAKES CARE OF THE UNKNOWN!!
“When the princess opened it, she saw the baby. The little boy was crying, and she felt sorry for him. “This must be one of the Hebrew children,” she said.” Exodus 2:6 NLT
3. CUT DEAD WEIGHT!!
“Then the foreign rabble who were traveling with the Israelites began to crave the good things of Egypt. And the people of Israel also began to complain. "Oh, for some meat!" they exclaimed.” Numbers 11:4 NLT
Life Group Questions
1. Do you struggle with impatience?? Do you find it difficult to trust in God’s timing?? Why or Why Not??
2. Has God made a promise to you, but the “Unknown” is holding you back from Advancing??
3. Is there “Dead Weight” (people/sin) in your life that you have to cut?? If so, be brave, share, and seek prayer!!
4. Are you willing to give up your “Everything” for a Fresh Move of God in your life??