2019 the BREAKOUT YEAR!
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.
(1 John 4:14-15 NKJV)
1. THE BREAKOUT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT & THE AWAKENING OF SPIRITUAL GIFTS
So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts.
(Zechariah 4:6 NKJV)
2. PASTORS AND CHURCH LEADERS FOR PROTECTION, EMPOWERMENT, VISION, AND FRESH STRATEGIES
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
(1 Timothy 2:1-2 NKJV)
3. GOVERNING AUTHORITIES IN OUR CITY, OUR NATION, AND THE WORLD
And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray to the Lord for it; for in its peace you will have peace.
(Jeremiah 29:7 NKJV)
4. THE SUPERNATURAL MOVE OF GOD IN FAMILIES AND MARRIAGES
“Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise.
And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord."
(Ephesians 6:1-2, 4 NKJV)
5. THE RELEASE OF PROVISION TO ADVANCE THE KINGDOM OF GOD
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
(2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV)