“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.”
(Ephesians 3:20 NKJ)
“… ‘Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, ‘Yes, Lord.’ Then He touched their eyes, saying, ‘According to your faith let it be done to you.’…and their eyes were opened…”
(Matthew 9:28-30 NKJ)
1. EXPECTATION IS ANOTHER FORM OF FAITH!
2. RAISE THE JUST LEVEL OF YOUR EXPECTATION!
“…just say the word, and my servant will be healed.”
(Matt. 8:8 NASB)
3. LET YOUR FAITH TRIUMPH OVER THE FACTS
“… ‘you come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts…this day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you…”
(I Samuel 17:45-46 NKJ)
4. MAKE A DECREE
“…made a decree which will not pass away.”
(Psalm 148:6 NASB)
Life Group Discussion:
1. What are you expecting to break out in this New Year 2019?
2. What are you expecting God to breakout IN you?
3. What are you expecting God to breakout THROUGH you?
4. What thoughts AND actions do you need to change to experience a “Breakout Year?”