"Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
(Matthew 19:26 NIV)
* A BIG GOD DESERVES A BIG ASK!
"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I will fill it."
(Psalm 81:10 NKJV)
1. CIRCUMSTANCES DON’T SHRINK GOD, THEY SHRINK YOUR BELIEF IN GOD
"Philip answered Him, “Two hundred denarii worth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may have a little.” One of His disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, said to Him, “There is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two small fish, but what are they among so many?”
(John 6:7-9 NKJV)
2. INTRODUCE YOUR IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD; HE SPECIALIZES IN MAKING IT A MORE THAN ENOUGH REALITY
"Then He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed and broke them, and gave them to the disciples to set before the multitude. So they all ate and were filled, and twelve baskets of the leftover fragments were taken up by them."
(Luke 9:16-17 NKJV)
3. DARE TO BELIEVE BIGGER BY GIVING VOICE TO GOD’S DEMANDS, NOT TO YOUR DOUBTS
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them."
(Mark 11:22-23 NIV)
Life Group Discussion:
1. How different would life be if God was a little God? How would this affect your dreams, goals, and visions for yourself?
2. A BIG GOD deserves a BIG ASK. Do you have a BIG ASK for God? Please share.
3. Have circumstances in your life shrunk your belief in a Big God? Share your thoughts.
4. Does your BELIEF have a VOICE? How can giving voice to your belief help build faith?