“…For He commanded and they were created.” (Psalm 148:5 NASB)
“…God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to our likeness; let them have dominion…” (Genesis 1:26 NKJV)
1. ENLARGE YOUR “I AM”
“…I AM WHO I AM…thus you shall say to the sons of Israel I AM has sent you.” (Exodus 3:14 NASB)
2. CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF
“…as he thinks in his heart, so is he…” (Proverbs 23:7 NKJV)
3. DON’T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS
“‘There we saw the giants…and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.’” (Numbers 13:33 NKJV)
“…I will make your name great.” (Gen. 12:2 NASB)
Life Group Discussion:
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being healthy): How do you rate the health of your self-image? Why?
2. What action steps will you take when negative thoughts about yourself come your way?
3. Read Numbers 14:24. What do you think God meant when he described Caleb as having a “different spirit”?
4. How then shall you live as God’s Commanded Creation?