BREAKOUT OF THE INSANITY
Insanity: a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder; extreme folly or unreasonableness; something utterly foolish or unreasonable
1. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!!
“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.” Romans 12:2 NLT
“She had suffered a great deal from many doctors, and over the years she had spent everything she had to pay them, but she had gotten no better. In fact, she had gotten worse.” Mark 5:26 NLT
2. DON’T LET YOUR STUBBORNNESS STEAL YOUR TOMORROW BLESSINGS!!
“Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.”Proverbs 16:18 NLT
“Normally it takes only eleven days to travel from Mount Sinai to Kadesh-barnea, going by way of Mount Seir.” Deuteronomy 1:2 NLT
3. WHAT DOESN’T MAKE CHANGE, DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!!
“When I heard your greeting, the baby in my womb jumped for joy.” Luke 1:44 NLT
“But Elizabeth said, “No! His name is John!” “What?” they exclaimed. “There is no one in all your family by that name.” Luke 1:60-61 NLT
“So they used gestures to ask the baby’s father what he wanted to name him. He motioned for a writing tablet, and to everyone’s surprise he wrote, “His name is John.” Luke 1:62-63 NLT
Life Group Questions:
1) Are there any FEARS in your life that are hindering you to be different?? Why or why not??
2) Do you find yourself walking around the same mountain time and time again?? Why is that and how will you breakout of that insanity??
3) What is a Generational Curse?? Why is it important to break them??
4) Who does God call you to be?? Are you listening to the Nay-sayers or the voice of God??