There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.
(Proverbs 14:12 NKJV)
v GREATER DESTINY DEMANDS GETTING ON THE RIGHT TRACK!
1. DESTINY TRACK: VISION (DREAM) à DIRECTION à DECISION àDESTINY
Then we turned and set out for the wilderness by the way to the Red Sea, as the Lord spoke to me, and circled Mount Seir for many days. And the Lord spoke to me, saying, “You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north,”
(Deuteronomy 2:1-3 NASB)
· VISIONS (DREAMS) ARE DESIGNED TO BE RELEASED, NOT RESTRAINED
For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain,” and, “The laborer is worthy of his wages.”
(1 Timothy 5:18 NKJV)
· DIRECTION + DECISION REQUIRES DIVINE DISCIPLINE TO AVOID “SIDETRACKS”
My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the LORD loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives.
(Hebrews 12:5-6 NKJV)
2. TAKEAWAY: EXPECT AN INTENSE, CRAZY, BUT FUN TRACK SHIFT FROM GOD!
Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them. Sing to the LORD a new song,
(Isaiah 42:9-10 NKJV)
Life Group Discussion:
1. Life is full of “messed up middles” that deter and delay you from reaching your destiny. Have “messed up middles” resulted in you arriving at the wrong location?
2. The Destiny Track begins with Vision, which gives Direction, prompting a Decision, to reach your Destiny. Which part of the track do you need to work on the most?
3. Dreams are designed to be released. What are some fears that hold us back from releasing your personal destiny, as well as, other people’s destinies?
4. Has God bumped you onto a “new track?” Share the intense, crazy, but fun experience.