“RELEASE THE BLESSING”
“New Level Blessing!"
KNOWLEDGE OF GOD = FAITH IN GOD = OBEDIENCE TO GOD
1.) GOD WANTS TO MATURE YOUR FAITH AND TRUST
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.” (Proverbs 3:5, NASB)
“O LORD of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You!” (Psalms 84:12, NKJV)
2.) GOD WANTS US TO MATURE IN OBEDIENCE AND GENEROSITY
“He who is generous will be blessed…” (Prov. 22:9, NASB)
“Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.” (Luke 6:38, NLT)
3.) GOD WANTS TO MATURE OUR SEED TO A NEW LEVEL BLESSING
“Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop.” (2 Corinthians 9:6, NLT)
"And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.” (2 Corinthians 9:8, NLT)
"For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you. Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God.” (2 Corinthians 9:10–11, NLT)
Life Group Questions are:
1. How does my understanding of who God is grow my faith and trust, leading to maturity? What part does studying Gods word play?
2. Discuss how tithing is a matter of faith and obedience; giving back to God what’s really His.
3. Why is generously giving of offerings an act of love towards God?
4. What’s keeping you from reaching new levels of blessing?
5. Along with financial blessing, what are other ways we receive blessings?
6. How does knowing that God is the one who gives seed to the sower encourage your giving?