“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” (Matthew 6:34 NKJV)
“Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” (Genesis 1:31 NKJV)
RECOGNIZE AND RELEASE THE THINGS THAT KEEP YOU FROM HONORING THE SABBATH.
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.”
(Exodus 20:8 NKJV)
“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.” (Matthew 6:24 NKJV)
2. LET YOUR WILL TO PLEASE GOD OUTWEIGH YOUR WILL TO PLEASE THE WORLD.
“Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.” (Colossians 3:2 NASB)
3. SIMPLY LET GO AND LET GOD.
“ casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7 NKJV)
Life Group Questions
1. How are you honoring the sabbath? If you’re not, explain why?
2. What are some ways you can focus more on doing what God wants and less on worrying about what you need?
3. Are there things in your life you need to let go of in order for God to move?
4. Share a testimony of the goodness God has shown you?