HAVING A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
PRESENTING MY GIFT
“Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem,”
(Matthew 2:1 NASB)
“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.”
(Matthew 2:2 NASB)
1. YOUR WORSHIP IS PRECIOUS CARGO:
• EVERYONE & EVERYTHING WANTS IT
• IT’S GOING TO COST YOU ALL OF YOUR HEART
“You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.”
(Jeremiah 29:13 NASB)
2. GIVE JESUS WHAT MATTERS MOST, YOUR WORSHIP
“After coming into the house they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell to the ground and worshiped Him. Then, opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.”
(Matthew 2:11 NASB)
Life Group Questions
1. What precious gift do you possess that you can give to JESUS?
2. Why do you think the enemy wants to steal your worship?
3. How different would your life be if you prioritized worship?