THE GREATEST OF MIRACLES
BELIEVE FOR A MIRACULOUS YEAR
“THE GREATEST OF MIRACLES”
MIRACLE: AN ACT OF SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION
The Greatest of Miracles is…
1. ONE LIFE TRANSFORMED FOR CHRIST!
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God…we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10 (ESV)
2. RECORDED IN HEAVEN; THEY ARE THE HARVEST OF SOULS ON EARTH!
Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest”. John 4:34-35 (NASB)
My life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God. Acts 20:24 (NLT)
3. THE FIELD OF MIRACLES ARE WAITING FOR YOU. YOU CAN BE A MIRACLE WORKER!
“Then (Jesus) said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore, pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.” Luke 10:2 (NKJV)
“COME AND SEE” APPROACH
The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, he said to him, “Follow me.” Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida. Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”
“Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked. “Come and see,” said Philip. John 1:43-46 (NIV)
LIFE GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. Share with someone in your group of your testimony on how you came to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior. How was your life transformed?
2. How will you apply this scripture to your life?
“My life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God”.Acts 20:24(NLT)
3. How can you be a “Miracle Worker” at work, school and in your everyday life? Pray and ask God for opportunities to share your testimony on how you became a Christian.
4. Who can you invite to church using the “Come and See” approach? Commit these people to prayer in 2020.