LOVE, HONOR & WORSHIP
"Love, Honor & Worship"
"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, 'In what way have we robbed you? 'In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with a curse, for you have robbed Me, even this whole nation." Malachi 3:8-9 NKJV
1. LOVE IS MADE KNOWN WHEN GIVING OUT OF THE "ONLY"
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son..." John 3:16 NKJV
LOVE FREELY GIVES!!
2. YOUR HONOR FOR GOD IS FOUND IN THE PRIORITY OF HIS POSITION!!
"No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money." Matthew 6:24 NLT
"For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil..." Roman 13:3 NKJV
3. TITHING IS A TANGIBLE WAY OF WORSHIP
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house..." Malachi 3:10 NKJV
(HEBREW FOR STOREHOUSE) OSTAR: depository; a treasury
"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich." 2 Corinthians 8:9 NKJV
Life Group Questions:
1. Why do you Tithe?? Does it benefit you and your family?? How??
2. Would you consider what level of Priority would you put Tithes?? Why or Why not??
3. Do you consider New Hope Las Vegas a STOREHOUSE?? Has this message changed your view of the STOREHOUSE and the TITHE??
4. Do you have a Tithing Testimony?? If so, share with the group. Give a word of Encouragement.