1. TWO SYMPTOMS OF FATIGUE:
"What the chewing locust left, the swarming locust has eaten; What the swarming locust left, the crawling locust has eaten; And what the crawling locust left, the consuming locust has eaten." (Joel 1:4 NKJV)
2. WIN THE FIGHT OVER FATIGUE BY:
"Then He came to Bethsaida; and they brought a blind man to Him, and begged Him to touch him. So He took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the town." (Mark 8:22-23 NKJV)
"let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us," (Hebrews 12:1 NKJV)
Life Group Questions
1. Discuss how "bad form" and "bad vocabulary" can be symptoms of physical, emotional, and spiritual fatigue
2. How does Joel 1:4 compare with what we are experiencing today?
3. How does "removing yourself" and "removing what's on you" help with the fight against fatigue?
4. What can you do now to get you the rest & reset needed?