Stored Up Blessings
“…For you have stored up blessings for those who trust and reverence you.” (Psalm 31:19 TLB)
1. DECLARE IN PUBLIC, WHAT YOU PRAY FOR IN PRIVATE
“…how great is your goodness to those who publicly declare that you will rescue them...”. (Psalm 31:19 TLB)
2. WHAT GOD HAS STORED UP FOR YOU, IS RESERVED FOR YOU
“…And the Lord said, ‘Arise, anoint him; for this is he.’” (I Samuel 16:12 NASB)
“…And the older shall serve the younger.” (Genesis 25:23 NASB)
3. YOUR STORED UP BLESSINGS IS NOT JUST FAITH RELEASED, BUT ALSO TIME RELEASED
“We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.” (Hebrews 6:12 NIV)
THE ATTITUDE YOU CHOOSE TO MAINTAIN WHILE YOU WAIT PATIENTLY
VICTORY GROUP DISCUSSION:
1. What stored up blessings of God are you believing God for?
2. What are you declaring in public about your stored up blessings?
3. How should we treat others when they receive their blessing, and we don’t receive ours?
4. Why do you think our attitude is so important while we wait for blessings to be released?