“And Elisha said, ‘Borrow as many empty jars as you can from your friends and neighbors. Then go into your house with your sons and shut the door behind you. Pour olive oil from your flask into the jars, setting each one aside when it is filled.’ So she did as she was told. Her sons kept bringing jars to her, and she filled one after another. Soon every container was full to the brim! “Bring me another jar,’ she said to one of her sons. ‘There aren’t any more!’ he told her. And then the olive oil stopped flowing.” 2 Kings 4:3-6 NLT
1. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AS MANY RESOURCES AS YOU CAN!!
“Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for ‘God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” 1 Peter 5:5 NKJV
“And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.” Jeremiah 3:15 NKJV
2. SHUT THE DOOR TO YOUR PAST BEHIND YOU!!
“Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,” Philippians 3:13 NKJV
3. POSITION YOURSELF TO WHERE GOD IS BLESSING!!
“You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” Psalm 16:11 NKJV
Victory Group Questions:
1) Have you been experiencing a “Drought” this season?? (Anointing, Holy Spirit, Marriage, Finance, Health, Visions etc…) Why do you think that is??
2) What types of Resources have you been taking advantage of lately?? If you haven’t been, then where do you plan to start??
3) Are there things (addictions, relationships, offenses etc…) in your life that you refuse to let go?? Why is it important for you to shut that door behind you before moving forward??
4) Are you in a position where the anointing of God is flowing?? If not, do you feel God is calling you to reposition yourself in this season?? Where??