Well Done Life
“His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.” Matthew 25:23 NKJV
1. LET YOUR ACTIONS REFLECT YOUR GRATITUDE!!
“Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord…” Matthew 25:24 NKJV
“But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” James 2:18 NKJV
2. CONTROL WHAT YOU CAN CONTROL!!
“For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.” James 3:16 NLT
3. NOW REPEAT!!
“…you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things...” Matthew 25:23 NKJV
“But that is the time to be careful! Beware that in your plenty you do not forget the Lord your God…” Deuteronomy 8:11 NLT
Life Group Questions 1) Think of a Gift, Talent, Financial Blessing etc. that God has given you. What ACTIONS have you taken to reflect your Gratitude?? Share and Explain.
2) Read James 3:16. Why is Jealousy and Envy toxic to our lives?? How can it hinder us from experiencing a “Well Done” life??
3) Share of an experience that you had to “Make the best of what you had” (Making lemons into lemonade). What did you learn??
4) After hearing the message, what is the first thing you are going to address to pursue a“Well Done” life?? Between #1 and #2, which one do you think you need to focus on more this season??