A Prayer Warrior
1. PRAYER IS YOUR FIRST, LAST AND ONLY RESORT!
“And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed to the Lord and wept in anguish.”
1 Samuel 1:10 NKJV
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he
has done.” Philippians 4:6 NLT
2. GOD UNDERSTANDS YOUR HEART WHEN YOUR PRAYER IS MISUNDERSTOOD!
"Now Hannah spoke in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard. Therefore Eli thought she
was drunk.” 1 Samuel 1:13NKJV
“Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen
your cords, And strengthen your stakes.”
Isaiah 54:2 NKJV
3. YOUR PRAYER HAS THE POWER TO IMPACT GENERATIONS!
“…And it grieved Samuel, and he cried out to the Lord all night.”
1 Samuel 15:11 NKJV
“…I will give him back to you. He will be yours for his entire lifetime, and as a sign that he has been dedicated
to the Lord, his hair will never be cut.”
1 Samuel 1:11 NLT
4. MOMS NEED PRAYER TOO!
“Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her:”
Proverbs 31:28 NKJV
Victory Group Questions:
1) When you’re being provoked by the enemy, is prayer your first, last and only resort? Why or why not?
2) Hannah’s spirit was lifted after the promise was give to her from Eli. How does faith play a role in
God’s promises over your life?
3) Do you believe your Mother's prayers has had an effect on your life? On your kids' lives? How so?
4) What are some things you are thank Mom for? Take a moment to acknowledge all she’s done and voice