ABOVE ALL ELSE
You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength. Mark 12:30 (NLT)
The second is equally important: Love your neighbor as yourself. No other commandment is greater than these. Mark 12:31 (NLT)
1. THE HIGHEST PRIORITY IN LIFE IS YOUR LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND OTHERS, NOT ABOUT YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS OR POSSESSIONS
2. GOD IS THE ETERNAL DISPENSER OF LOVE. BE THAT MINISTER AND DISPENSER OF HIS LOVE TO OTHERS
God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:5 (NIV)
(Jesus said) “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John 15:5 (NKJV)
3. LOVE IS MAKING A DECISION TO COMPASSIONATELY, RIGHTEOUSLY AND RESPONSIBLY CARE FOR THE WELL-BEING OF ANOTHER
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God. Hebrews 13:6 (ESV)
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:35 (NIV)
You can’t love everybody, but you can love somebody. Ask the Lord to use you as a Minister & Dispenser of His love today!
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS
1. How can you make your love relationship with God and others an important priority in your life? What changes need to be made?
2. How can you be a better “Minister and Dispenser” of God’s love at home, work and church? Is there someone you need to reach out to this week?
3. Read John 15:5. What does this scripture mean to you? In what creative ways can you “Hang Out” and abide with God, so you can grow more in His love?
4. Share an experience you had when you made a decision to “Love Like God” and sacrificed your time or treasures for another person. How did you grow personally from this?