Aliens of Heaven
“But God spoke to this effect, that his descendants would be aliens in a foreign land, and that they would be enslaved and mistreated for four hundred years.” (Acts 7:6 NASB)
1. YOU ARE IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD!
“My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.” (John 17:15-16 NIV)
2. WHAT YOU DO AND SAY ARE CONSIDERED STRANGE AND FOREIGN TO THOSE OF THE WORLD!
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:2 NKJV)
3. TO LIVE DIFFERENTLY PRODUCES DIFFERENT RESULTS!
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20 NIV)
FOCUS ON THE SON!
Victory Group Questions:
1. What have you done or do differently that produced a different result?
2. God has given all of us an assignment to fulfill His purpose. What is your assignment?
3. How does God want you to live your life?