Be A Person of Excellence
“...I will do for you whatever you say, for all my people in the city know that you are a woman of excellence.” Ruth 3:11 NASB
1. THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE IS DEVELOPED THROUGH HABITS OF EXCELLENCE!!
“And she said to her, ‘All that you say I will do.” Ruth 3:5 NKJV
“Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings;” Proverbs 22:29 NIV
2. A REPUTATION OF EXCELLENCE IS INFLUENTIAL, INSPIRATIONAL, AND IMPACTFUL!!
“They promise freedom, but they themselves are slaves of sin and corruption. For you are a slave to whatever controls you.” 2 Peter 2:19 NLT
“For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, And your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, And there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me, and more also, If anything but death parts you and me.” Ruth 1:16-17 NKJV
3. EXCELLENCE IS NOT TO BE ACHIEVED, IT’S TO BE LIVED!!
“for indeed you do practice it toward all the brethren who are in all Macedonia. But we urge you, brethren, to excel still more,” 1 Thessalonians 4:10 NASB
EXCELLENCE WITHOUT HEART IS A MACHINE!!
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS
1. How would you describe a person of Excellence?? Now with all honesty, do you fit that description?? Explain.
2. (Review point #2) How important is your lifestyle when it comes to sharing Jesus with others?? Share and Explain.
3. What does the phrase “Excel still more” mean to you?? Share a practical example.
4. Can you have Excellence without Heart?? Is that a good or bad thing?? Why??Explain.