CALL IN THE NEW YEAR
“…the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.” Romans 4:17 (NIV)
1. LET FAITH CALL IN YOUR NEW YEAR, NOT FEAR!
“Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.” 1 Samuel 30:4 (KJV)
“And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake (spoke) of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.” 1 Samuel 30:6 (KJV)
2. UNDERSTAND THE SOURCE OF YOUR STRENGTH!
“Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10 (NKJV)
“Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.” Psalms 30:5 (NKJV)
3. OUR ETERNAL PRAISE IS GREATER THAN THE EXTERNAL PRESSURE!
“…greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. They are from the world, therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God…” 1 John 4:4-6 (NASB)
Victory Group Questions:
1. What promises are your calling into your life for 2021?
2. Read Acts 4:36. Who is your Barnabas?
3. If your Barnabas is not around, how and where do you find encouragement?