Declare by Faith
DECLARE: (v) to make known formally, officially, or explicitly; to make known as a determination; to show
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.” Proverbs 18:21 NKJV
“Today the Lord will conquer you, and I will kill you and cut off your head. And then I will give the dead bodies of your men to the birds and wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel! And everyone assembled here will know that the Lord rescues his people, but not with sword and spear. This is the Lord’s battle, and he will give you to us!” 1 Samuel 17:46-47 NLT
1. BEING OBEDIENT IN THE LITTLE, MAKES YOU OBLIVIOUS TO THE GIANTS!!
“Who is this pagan Philistine anyway, that he is allowed to defy the armies of the living God?” 1 Samuel 17:26 NLT
2. SHARING YOUR TESTIMONY BRINGS HOPE TO YOU AND TO THOSE AROUND YOU!!
“The Lord who rescued me from the claws of the lion and the bear will rescue me from this Philistine! Saul finally consented. ‘All right, go ahead,’ he said. ‘And may the Lord be with you!” 1 Samuel 17:37 NLT
3. REMIND THE ENEMY WHO HE IS AND WHO YOU’RE WITH!!
“David replied to the Philistine, ‘You come to me with sword, spear, and javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies—the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.” 1 Samuel 17:45 NLT
❖ FAITH IS NOT BUILT ON RESULTS, IT’S BUILT ON RELATIONSHIP!!
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Hebrew 11:1 NKJV
Victory Group Questions
1) Is there a “Giant” that you’re facing in your life right now?? If so, has this message helped you?? How??
2) Has someone’s testimony impacted your life?? If so, how?? Why is it important to share your testimony??
3) Read Proverbs 18:21 NKJV. What does it mean to you?? How will you apply it to your life??
4) Have you ever experienced an “Unanswered Prayer” or a prayer that didn’t go your way?? How did you handle it?? What kind of encouragement would you give to someone who’s also experiencing this??