“I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ
Philippians 3:14 (NASB)
1. GOD WILL HAVE ASSIGNED MOUNTAINS FOR YOU TO CLIMB, AND CONQUER
“…in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”
Romans 8:37 (NIV)
VICTORY IS SWEET, WHEN YOU PUT IN THE SWEAT.
“… ‘Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
Matthew 4:19 (NKJ)
2. THE HIGHER THE ALTITUDE, THE GREATER THE PRESSURE
“You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.”
I John 4:4 (NASB)
“…they saw His glory…”
Luke 9:32 (NASB)
3. SUBMIT TO GOD’S PREPARATION PROCESS
“Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favor and approval more than any of the other virgins. So he set a royal crown on her head and made her
queen instead of Vashti.”
Esther 2:17 (NIV)
4. STAY IN GOD’S HARNESS
“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)
Victory Group Question:
1. What do you sense is the “upward call” for your life, that’s in Christ Jesus?
2. What action steps describe your “pressing towards” that upward call for your life?
3. What do you to when you feel like giving up?
4. How are you partnering with God to achieve elevation in your life?