Faith to Faithful
1. GOD IS FAITHFUL
“God is faithful…”
(I Corinthians 1:9 NASB)
FAITHFULNESS IS THE CORNERSTONE OF CHARACTER
“And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.”
(Revelation 19:11 NASB)
“God is not a man, that He should lie…hath He said, and will He not do it? Or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?”
(Numbers 23:19 KJV)
2. FAITHFULNESS QUALIFIES YOU
“I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service.”
(I Timothy 1:12 NASB)
“…more faithful and God-fearing…than many.”
(Nehemiah 7:2 ESV)
3. UNFAITHFULNESS IS A SILENT KILLER
4. FAITHFULNESS IS TESTED EVERYDAY
QUALIFIED OVER TIME
“…be faithful until death…”
(Revelation 2:10 NASB)
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
(1 John 1:9 NKJV)
5. FAITHFULNESS IS REWARDED
“…and I will give you the crown of life.”
(Revelation 2:10 NASB).
MAY I BE FOUND ALWAYS FAITHFUL
“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave (servant). You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.’”
(Matthew 25:23 NASB)
Victory Group Questions:
1. Specifically, how has God been faithful to you? How significant is God’s faithfulness in your life?
2. Why is being faithful critical to our well-being, our life?
3. What are some consequences of “unfaithfulness”.
4. How are you being faithful in your life (i.e. relationship, job, church, managing money, call of God, etc.)