1) You WILL be SENT to your faith zone!
“Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there. But the boat was now in the middle of the sea, tossed by the waves, for the wind was contrary.”
Matthew 14:22-24 (NKJV)
2) What God DEVELOPS in the DARK PREPARES you for the LIGHT!
“Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea.”
Matthew 14:25 (NKJV)
“So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.”
Matthew 14:29 (NKJV)
3) When you WALK IN your faith zone, you WALK ON YOUR STORMS!
“But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!””
Matthew 14:30 (NKJV)
Victory Group Questions:
1) It is always good to face trials and storms because it strengthens our faith. How has your faith been tested lately?
2) Discuss practical strategies on how to persevere during tough times. What are some ways to stay focused on Jesus in circumstances where it is hard to focus?
3) Do you feel like you are walking above your storms or buried below them? Encourage one another.