Giving What God Doesn't Have
“For every beast of the forest is Mine, the cattle on a thousand
hills...everything that moves in the field is Mine…for the world is Mine, and
all it contains.”
(Psalm 50:10-12 NASB)
“…watch yourself, that you do not forget the Lord who brought you out of
Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall fear only the Lord your God;
and you shall worship Him…”
(Deuteronomy 6:12-13 NASB)
1. GIVE GOD YOUR PRIVATE, AND PUBLIC WORSHIP
“Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord
our Maker. For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture,
and the sheep of His hand.” (Psalm 95:6-7 NKJ)
THE OUTWARD EXPRESSIONS, OF THE INWARD WORKINGS
2. SATAN WANTS YOUR WORSHIP
“The devil took Him (Jesus) to a very high mountain and showed Him
all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him
(Jesus), ‘All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.’”
(Matthew 4:8-9 NASB)
“Then Jesus said to him, ‘Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall
worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”
(Matthew 4:10 NASB)
“You shall not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who surround you.”
(Deuteronomy 6:14 NASB)
“…the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day thou wast created.”
(Ezekial 28:13 KJV)
3. WHEN YOU GIVE GOD WHAT HE DOESN’T HAVE, HE WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DON’T HAVE
Victory Group Questions:
1. What can you give God, that He doesn’t have?
2. How do you give God your worship (in practical ways)?
3. What happens when we come together, and worship God?
4. Do you think Satan wants you to worship God? How does Satan stop,
or distract people from worshipping God?