Greatness in Your Home
GREATNESS: (Gr: MEGALEIO) – MAGNITUDE, SIZE, LARGENESS
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us.”
(Ephesians 3:20 NKJ)
1. GREATNESS FOR GOD, IS OFTEN DISGUISED AS THE ORDINARY
“…God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.”
(1 Corinthians 1:27 NIV)
“…the word of God came to John, the son of Zacharias, in the wilderness.”
(Luke 3:2 NASB)
“…Jesus told them, ‘A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family.”
(Mark 6:4 NLT)
DON’T ADD TO THE GREATNESS OF THE GRAVEYARD
GREATNESS DOESN’T MEAN FLAWLESS
2. GOD DOESN’T SEE PEOPLE AS THEY ARE, HE SEES THEM AS THEY COULD BE
“And Jesus said to him, ‘Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in
heaven. ‘I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.’”
(Matthew 16:17-18 NASB)
3. BE A GREATNESS RELEASER
GREATNESS AWAITS THE AWAKENING OF THE CALL
“…God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did.”
(Romans 4:17 NKJ)
Victory Group Questions:
1. What seeds of greatness do you think God planted in you?
2. What are some hinderances that can prevent a person from seeing greatness in themselves, and in their home?
3. How can you be better see greatness in yourself, and in your home?
4. What action steps do you think you can take to help unbury, and release the greatness in yourself, and in people?