HAVING BOUNTIFUL EYES
1. EXERCISES A HEART OF GRATITUDE!!
“He said, ‘Bring them here to Me.’ Then He commanded the multitudes to sit down on the grass. And He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed and broke and gave the loaves to the disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitudes.” Matthew 14:18-19 NKJV
2. YOUR CHOICE OF PERSPECTIVE WILL BE THE SAIL TO YOUR JOURNEY!!
“So they spread this bad report about the land among the Israelites: “The land we traveled through and explored will devour anyone who goes to live there. All the people we saw were huge.” Numbers 13:32 NLT
“Do not rebel against the Lord, and don’t be afraid of the people of the land. They are only helpless prey to us! They have no protection, but the Lord is with us! Don’t be afraid of them!” Numbers 14:9 NLT
“You will not enter and occupy the land I swore to give you. The only exceptions will be Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun.” Numbers 14:30 NLT
3. BOUNTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER!!
“He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.” Proverbs 22:9 KJV
“I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;” Deuteronomy 30:19 NKJV
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS:
1) What are 5 things you’re grateful for in your life right now?? How does this life reflection make you feel?? Share.
2) When you’re faced with opposition and difficulties, do you find yourself reacting more like Joshua and Caleb?? Or the other 10 spies?? Why/How??
3) Do you feel that Perspective is important?? If so, how can it change the way you view difficult circumstances?? And what kind of repercussions does it have on your children and the next generation??
4) Do you choose life?? Why or why not.