1) GOD HAS MORE OF YOU IN STORE FOR YOU.
“But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;”
1 Peter 2:9 (NKJV)
“Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory."
Joshua 1:3-5 (NKJV)
2) YOUR COMFORT ZONE WILL CAP YOUR PROGRESSION TOWARDS YOUR HIGHER POTENTIAL.
“The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing…”
Proverbs 13:4 (ESV)
IN ORDER TO GO UP, YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP.
“And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen.”
Matthew 4:18 (NKJV)
“Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.' They immediately left their nets and followed Him."
Matthew 4:19 (NKJV)
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.”
Matthew 4:23 (NKJV)
Victory Group Questions:
1) Recall and share a time where Jesus called you to follow Him into a difficult task/season/challenge. How has this impacted your life?
2) What does your "comfort zone(s)" look like in your life? Share and discuss ways to identify when you are stuck in one and how to break out of them.
3) Is it always a "bad sign" when you don't see progress in your life? How can you distinguish between being stagnant because of comfort and waiting on God's command?