1. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR HELPER!
Paráklētos: Summoned, one called alongside to help, an advocate.
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your REMEMBRANCE all things that I said to you." John 14:26 (NKJV)
“But you will receive power WHEN the Holy Spirit comes on you...” Acts 1:8 (NIV)
2. OUR WEAKNESS OPENS THE WAY TO HIS STRENGTH.
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9 (NKJV)
“...for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:10 (NKJV)
3. GOD HAS THE LAST WORD IN OUR WEAKNESS.
“Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Philippians 1:6 (NKJV)
Victory Group Questions:
1. How would you describe your fellowship with the Holy Spirit?
2. Share about a situation where the Holy Spirit helped you in a time of weakness.
3. What was your biggest takeaway from this message and explain why?