To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under Heaven…a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to
Ecclesiastes 1:1, 4
1. BE SURE TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE OF LAUGHTER EVERY DAY!
A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22 (AMP)
2. GOD WANTS YOU TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Psalms 118:24 (ESV)
The One who rules in Heaven laughs!
Psalm 2:4 (NLT)
3. THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH! CULTIVATE A LIFE OF FUN AND PLAY!
Go and celebrate with a feast of rich foods and sweet drinks, and share gifts of food with people who have nothing prepared. This is
a sacred day before our Lord. Don’t be dejected and sad, for the JOY of the LORD is your strength!
Nehemiah 8:10 (NLT)
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS
1. What life lesson did you learn from this message?
2. Read Proverbs 17:22 and apply it to your life. What daily dose of “joy-filled medicine” can you take to fill your life with
laughter and humor?
3. What kind of activities can you plan with your family, friends and Victory Group this summer that will bring more joy and
laughter in your life? Make it intentional and have fun!