Love in Action
Let us not love with words or speech, but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18 (NIV)
1. DISPLAY GOD’S LOVE OUT LOUD (LOL)
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy GONG or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1 (ESV)
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34 (NIV)
2. MATURE THROUGH SACRIFICIAL LOVE
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 1 Corinthians 13:11 (NIV)
3. REBUILD LOVE THROUGH RECONCILIATION
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:2-3 (NIV)
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS
1. In what ways can you practically “LOVE OUT LOUD” with your family, friends and those in your world?
2. In what areas do you need to grow up and mature as a Christian, in the area of giving sacrificially to God and to others?
3. How is God challenging you to yield and submit to one another? In what ways are you becoming more Christlike? Read 1 Corinthians 13.
4. Do you have a relationship in your life that needs reconciliation? What steps can you take to build a bridge of love and restoration to that person?