Power in the House
“When the 300 Israelites blew their rams’ horns, the Lord caused the warriors in the camp to fight against each other with their swords. Those who were not killed fled...” Judges 7:22 NLT
GOAL: CREATE A LIFESTYLE OF WORSHIP!!
1. THERE’S POWER WHEN WE WORSHIP TOGETHER!!
“Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name TOGETHER.” Psalm 34:3 NKJV
“Then the Spirit of the Lord clothed Gideon with POWER. He blew a ram’s horn as a CALL TO ARMS, and the men of the CLAN of Abiezer came to him.” Judges 6:33-34 NLT
2. THERE’S POWER IN PARTICIPATION!!
“The Lord told Gideon, ‘With these 300 men I will rescue you and give you victory over the Midianites. Send all the others home.” Judges 7:7 NLT
❖ HOW: “PRACTICES OF WORSHIP”
➢ SINGING/SHOUTING (Psalm 98:4)
➢ CLAPPING (Psalm 47:1)
➢ DANCING (2 Samuel 6:14)
➢ RAISING OF HANDS (Psalm 134:2)
3. THERE’S POWER WHEN WE WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH!!
“God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and TRUTH.” John 4:24 NKJV
“Then all three groups blew their horns and broke their jars. They held the blazing torches in their left hands and the horns in their right hands, and they all shouted, ‘A sword for the Lord and for Gideon!” Judges 7:20 NLT
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS
1) How would you describe the in person worship experience?? Do you prefer in person or online?? Share.
2) What did you learn from the story of Gideon?? How can you apply it to your life??
3) Which “Practice of Worship” do you use the most?? Why?? Which one do you use the least?? Why??
4) What do you think would happen if the whole world were to worship together?? What would that look like??
5) Read John 4:24. What does it mean to you??
6) What is something that you took away from the message that wasn’t mentioned in today’s victory group??