Preciousness of Pearls
“Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.”
Isaiah 43:4 (NIV)
1. OUR CHURCH IS TO BE AN OYSTER, NOT A CLAM!
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)
2. THE GOD CONSIDERS THE NEXT GENERATION PEARLS OF GREAT VALUE!
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.” Matthew 13:45,46 (NIV)
3. WE MUST PROVIDE A SAFE PLACE FOR DEVELOPMENT!
“Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.”
Matthew 7:6 (NASB)
Victory Group Questions:
1. Identify one gift and talent that God has blessed you with. Where have you been stewarding your gifts and talents?
2. What intentional steps can we take to provide an environment that fosters and develops spiritual growth within your family and
3. God considers you of such great value that He sent His son Jesus Christ. What pearls in your life do you consider valuable and what sacrifices have you made for them to grow?
4. Are your pearls glorifying God’s Kingdom or are they just for decoration?
5. Read Isaiah 43 and discuss!