➢ THE CULTURE OF A KINGDOM IS DETERMINED BY THE CHARACTER OF IT’S KING!
“Jehoiachin did what was evil in the Lord’s sight, just as his father had done.”
2 Kings 24:9 (NKJV)
“And he did what was right in the sight of the Lord, and walked in all the ways of his father David;”
2 Kings 22:2 (NKJV)
1. IN ORDER TO LEAD THE FOLLOWERS, YOU MUST FIRST FOLLOW THE LEADER!
“For a husband is the head of his wife as Christ is the head of the church. He is the Savior of his body, the
Ephesians 5:23 (NLT)
“Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
“Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to
Proverbs 13:24 (NLT)
2. LOVE YOUR WIFE!
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might
sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,”
Ephesians 5:25-26 (NKJV)
● BUT WAIT! WIVES, SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBANDS!
“Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a
word, may be won by the conduct of their wives,”
1 Peter 3:1 (NKJV)
3. THE LIFE YOU LIVE NOW, IMPACTS THE LIVES TO COME AFTER!
“The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.”
Proverbs 20:7 (NKJV)
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS:
1) How important is it to have a Father in your life? How does the presence of a Father impact a Home?
2) What are some things that you could work on to improve the culture of your kingdom (home)? If
you’re not a Father yet, then what kind of things would you like to cultivate in your kingdom (home)?
For the women, what kind of things would you like to see cultivated in your kingdom (home)?
3) In what ways could you “Love your wife, just as Christ loved the Church”? Share.
4) Do you believe a submissive wife can have an impact on the Father of a home? How?
5) Share a generational curse that you’ve broken or pray on breaking in this next generation to come?
Pray on it!