Saints in the Home
SAINT (Gr: HAGIOS): Holy and faithful ones; Consecrated and separated as common to a sacred use of serving God for His purpose.
“To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.”
I Corinthians 1:2 (NKJ)
SAINT OR SQUATTER
1. SAINTS ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOME
2. SAINTS CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMON GOOD OF THE HOME
“Everyone whose heart stirred (within) him and everyone whose spirit moved (within) him came and brought the Lord’s contribution for the work of the tent of meeting and for all its service, and for the holy garments.”
Exodus 35:21 (NASB)
3. SAINTS STEWARD WELL
“The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.”
Psalm 24:1 (NLT)
“Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.”
Revelations 14:12 (NASB)
Victory Group Question:
1. What does the scripture: “for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ.” (Ephesians 4:12 NASB) mean to you? Hint: Read (Ephesians 4:11).
2. In what ways can saints build God’s church, help people, and expand God’s Kingdom here on earth?
3. If the saints didn’t do what they’re supposed to do, what do you think would happen to the church, to people who don’t know Jesus, to people in need of help?