Shout In Your Morning
“For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.”
Psalm 30:5 NASB
1. SHOUTING GIVES VOLUME TO YOUR FAITH!
“Inside, the people were all shouting, some one thing and some another. Everything was in confusion. In fact, most of them didn’t even know why they were there.” Acts 19:32 NLT
“What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!” Matthew 10:27 NLT
2. SHOUTING GIVES POWER TO YOUR PRAISE!
“One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.” Psalm 145:4 KJV
Praise = shabach, which means to address in a loud tone, to triumph, to shout, to still, to command, to glory.
3. SHOUTING GIVES VOICE TO YOUR HEART!
“But when the crowd realized he was a Jew, they started shouting again and kept it up for about two hours: ‘Great is Artemis of the Ephesians! Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!’”
Acts 19:34 NLT
“But the mob shouted louder and louder, demanding that Jesus be crucified, and their voices prevailed.”
Luke 23:23 NLT
VICTORY GROUP QUESTIONS:
1) Read Psalm 30:5. What does “Joy comes in the morning” mean to you?How can you apply that to your current situation?
2) Do you feel that Shouting gives power to your praise? Why or why not?
3) What has your heart been shouting lately? (i.e. praise reports, current battles, breakthroughs, bondages to be broken, etc.) Share.
4) What is something that stood out to you from the message that wasn’t covered in the questions? Share.