1. We believe that every person, Christian and non-Christian alike, is valuable to God and to His Kingdom.
Because people are eternally valuable to God, they are to us as well. Responsible evangelism will always be our cause and ongoing discipleship will always be the core of the ministry.
2. We believe that every member should commit to a lifestyle of consistent spiritual growth with honest accountability.
A genuine love for God is always of first priority. Every Christian should yearn for continual spiritual growth. Therefore, discipleship through small groups, accountability, and open honesty is critical to maturing in our faith.
3. We believe that genuine love and caring relationships are key to the life of every endeavor.
Refusing to give audience to a spirit of complaining, we will instead be courageous in solving every problem in a way that honors God and builds biblical character. We value healthy relationships by protecting the unity of the Spirit in our church.
4. We believe that the most effective evangelism happens through people inviting people.
We believe that a life will reach a life. Each believer develops genuine relationships with friends and family and extends an invitation to them. Evangelism gets to be a normal, natural lifestyle of winning others to Christ, one by one.
5. We believe that “doing church as a team” is God’s design for effective ministry.
A Spirit-empowered serving with the willing hearted involvement of every person is vital to God’s plan being accomplished.
6. We believe that every member is a minister who has been given gifts to be discovered, developed, and deployed. We are a gift-based, volunteer-driven church.
Each believer will find his greatest joy and fulfillment when serving in his gifts and passion. Every believer is created for ministry, gifted for ministry, authorized for ministry, and needed for ministry.
7. We believe that God is worthy of our very best. Therefore, a growing spirit of excellence should permeate every activity.
Not perfection but excellence with consistent evaluation and a willingness to improve for the sake of the Kingdom of God are distinctive of growing ministries.
8. We believe that a simple presentation of Jesus Christ in creative ways will impact and transform lives.
Relating to our culture through redeeming the arts while remaining true to the Scriptures is a balance we will always keep. This allows us to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ in such a way that transforms hearts.
9. We believe in identifying and training emerging leaders who are fully committed to Christ and who will reach their generation with the Gospel.
God is raising up men and women who will take the baton of godly character, authentic faith, and servant-hearted leadership into the next generation.
10. We believe that the “family” is God’s masterpiece and gift. Therefore, success in one’s own family is God’s will and stewarding our family is God’s way.
Because no amount of success in the marketplace will ever make up for failure in the home, the health of our “home” life is of high priority. Therefore, we will do all that’s needed to please God in our home.