The "Berakoth" Year
“Then on the fourth day they assembled in the valley of Beracah, for there they blessed the Lord. Therefore, they have named that place ‘The Valley of Beracah’ until today.”
(2 Chronicles 20:26 NASB)
1. PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
“…Jehoshaphat stood in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord…and he said, ‘O Lord, the God of our fathers…’” (2 Chronicles 20:5-6 NASB)
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears from us.”
(I John 5:14 NIV)
2. PLAN UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
“The mind of a person plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.”
(Proverbs 16:9 NASB).
3. PRAISE UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
“When they began singing and praising, the Lord set ambushes against the sons of Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir, who had come
against Judah; so they were routed.”
(2 Chronicles 20:22 NASB)
“They came to Jerusalem with harps, lyres and trumpets to the house of the Lord.”
(2 Chronicles 20:28 NASB)
4. PERSEVERE UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened.”
(Matthew 7:7 NLT)
1. What will you celebrate about your past, and what are you envisioning for your future?
2. In what 3 new ways will you bless the Lord in this new year?
3. With the Lord’s help, what 3 changes will you be working on that you can say: “This change is to bless the Lord.”
4. What’s your top 3 Lord’s blessing will you P.U.S.H for in this new year?