The Gift Nobody Wants
1. Pain PINPOINTS the areas we need HEALING in.
I am suffering and in pain. Rescue me, O God, by your saving power. Psalms 69:29 NLT
He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. Psalms 147:3 NLT
2. Pain PROMOTES our FAITH.
Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the Glory he will reveal to us later. Romans 8:18 NLT
Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. James 1:2-3 NLT
3. Pain POSTIONS us back to the CROSS.
“See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.” Isaiah 12:2 NLT
Victory Group Discussion:
1. How did pain pinpoint the areas you need healing in, physically or spiritually?
2. Describe a time in your life where your pain promoted your Faith?
3. What does positioning yourself to the cross do for you?