The Long Road
1. LIFE IS HAPPENING FOR US, NOT TO US.
“The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." Psalms 32:8 (NLT)
2. JUST BECAUSE IT SEEMS LONG, DOESN’T MEAN IT’S GOING WRONG.
“Then He came to Bethsaida; and they brought a blind man to Him, and begged Him to touch him. So He took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the town. And when He had spit on his eyes and put His hands on him, He asked him if he saw anything.” Mark 8:22-23 (NKJV)
THE DELAY IS BY DESIGN.
“And he looked up and said, ‘I see men like trees, walking.’ Then He put His hands on his eyes again and made him look up. And he was restored and saw everyone clearly.” Mark 8:24-25 (NKJV)
“Then He sent him away to his house, saying, “Neither go into the town, nor tell anyone in the town.” Mark 8:26 (NKJV)
3. THE LONG ROAD WILL LEAD YOU TO THE PROMISE.
“For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised.” Hebrews 10:36 (NASB)
Victory Group Questions:
1. Share your testimony with your Victory Group.
2. What are you currently praying and waiting for? What has God shown you in the process?
3. What guiding principle do you see from the blind man’s miracle in Mark 8:22-26?
4. What was your biggest takeaway from this message and explain why?