“Let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.”
Hebrews 10:24-25 (NASB)
1. THERE IS STRENGTH AND POWER IN COMMUNITY!
“Moses’ hands became heavy; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it. And Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.”
Exodus 17:12 (NKJV)
COMMUNITY: TO “COM” IN “UNITY” - FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHERS, AS A RESULT OF SHARING COMMON ATTITUDES, INTERESTS, AND GOALS.
2. WE THRIVE WHEN WE ARE UNITED.
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!...For there the Lord commanded the blessing—life forevermore."
Psalm 133:1-3 (NKJV)
“If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.” Mark 3:25 (NKJV)
3. WE THRIVE DOING GOD’S MISSION.
“...choose for yourselves this day whom you shall serve...But as for me and my house, WE will serve the Lord.”
Joshua 24:15 (NKJV)
Victory Group Questions:
1. Do you feel like you are growing spiritually with our church community? If not, why?
2. How has being part of this church or Victory Group helped you in your walk with Christ?
3. What are some practical ways you can help others in your community grow?
4. How are you currently contributing to God's mission for the church? If you’re not, what’s stopping you?