What Comes Around
1. You can determine God’s response to you.
“To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd." 2 Samuel 22:26-27 NIV
2. God responds to Man “in kind.”
He repays everyone for what they have done; he brings on them what their conduct deserves. Job 34:11 NIV
3. You will see God as you are!
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34 NIV
4. Choose good, because God is good…..ALL THE TIME!
For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation. Psalms 100:5 NLT
Victory Group Questions:
1. Do you believe in “what comes around?” Why or why not?
2. Are we saved by works?
3. Do you see God as you are?
4. Have you ever found it hard to keep on doing good to others? Why or why not?