What Do You Have
1. GOD CAN PERFORM MIRACLES WITH WHAT YOU DO HAVE
“Elisha replied to her, ‘How can I help you? Tell me, what do you have in your house?’ ‘Your servant has nothing there at all…except a small jar of olive oil.’” (2 Kings 4:2 NIV)
GOD DOESN’T NEED MUCH TO PERFORM A MIRACLE
2. BE FAITHFUL WITH WHAT YOU DO HAVE
“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!” (Matthew 25:23 NIV)
“If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones…” (Luke 16:10 NLT)
3. PUT WHAT YOU DO HAVE IN GOD’S HANDS, AND LET HIM DO A MIRACLE WITH IT
“…the Lord said to him (Moses), ‘What is that in your hand?’ ‘A staff,’ he replied. The Lord said, ‘Throw it on the ground’” (Exodus 4:2 NLT)
“Jesus called out with a loud voice, ‘Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.’ When he had said this, he breathed his last.” (Luke 23:46 NIV)
1. What do you have that God can use?
2. What are you going to do with what you have?
3. What have you learned from this message?
4. How are you going to apply what you’ve learned?